- Trenching and Excavations - A program for reviewing trenching and excavations to ensure personnel will not be at risk of injury or death because of cave-ins.
- Construction Safety - Ensuring that appropriate safety regulations are followed during construction and renovation projects.
- Machine Guarding - Review to ensure all potentially hazardous mechanical equipment has adequate guarding to prevent personnel injuries.
- Electrical Safety - A program focused on minimizing electrical hazards. Read about Electrical Safety in the Safety Manual.
- Electrical Safety Policy Checklist
- Assured Equipment Ground Conductor Program Log
- NIOSH Electrical Safety Student Manual
- NIOSH Electrical Safety for Engineers Module
- OSHA's Construction Safety eTool: Electrical Incidents
- OSHA Electrical Safety Quick Card: English | Spanish
- OSHA Fact Sheet- Working Safely with Electricity
- Ladder Safety - A program for training and providing information to employees with the goal of eliminating ladder related injuries and requiring the safe use of all ladder types.
- Fall Protection - A program for protecting employees working at heights from injuries associated with falling.
- Scaffolding Safety- Ensuring that appropriate safety regulations are followed during scaffolding use.
- Other General Safety Topics