Building Utility/Maintenance Problems or Failures
Issues with the following building systems should be reported to the responsible maintenance department listed below:
- Fire and other alarm systems
- Autoclaves and sterilizers
- Chemical fume hoods and other exhaust
- Electrical & lighting
- General building maintenance
- Heating and Air conditioning
- Landscaping and sidewalks
- Plumbing (including vacuum and gas lines)
On-campus: Report maintenance or utility problems online at the following links or by calling:
- Facilities Management Department (for University buildings, including Marine Lab) - (919) 684-2122
- Medical Center Engineering and Operations (for Medical Center and Health System on-campus buildings) – (919) 684-3232
- Contact E&O for all autoclave concerns on the main campus, including in University academic buildings.
- Housing and Residence Life (for student dormitories and on-campus apartments) – see website for phone numbers
Off-campus: Contact your local facility manager or maintenance provider.