The Hazard Communication program provides employees with training and information about chemical hazards in their workplace.
- See our fact sheet or Hazard Communication FAQ page to learn more about the requirements for labels, training, and chemical inventories.
- Click here for the OESO Chemical Label Template
- View/Print prepared GHS-compliant labels for commonly used chemicals here.
- Print out the HCS Pictograms and Hazards information sheet and post in your area so employees can become familiar with them.
- View and print out the OSHA Safety Data Sheet Quick Card and here for the OSHA HCS Standard Label Quick Card.
- Check out our SDS Resources to find Safety Data Sheets online. If you can't find what you need, request an SDS from us using this form.
- Visit the Duke Hazard Communication Policy in the Safety Manual.
- Visit OSHA's web site for more information.
Click on the links below to access chemical-specific information sheets.