General Workplace Safety
Trenching and Excavations
A program for reviewing trenching and excavations to ensure personnel will not be at risk of injury or death because of cave-ins.
Ensuring that appropriate safety regulations are followed during construction and renovation projects.
Review to ensure all potentially hazardous mechanical equipment has adequate guarding to prevent personnel injuries.
A program focused on minimizing electrical hazards. Read about Electrical Safety in the Safety Manual.
- Electrical Safety Policy Checklist
- Assured Equipment Ground Conductor Program Log
- NIOSH Electrical Safety Student Manual
- NIOSH Electrical Safety for Engineers Module
- OSHA's Construction Safety eTool: Electrical Incidents
- OSHA Electrical Safety Quick Card: English | Spanish
- OSHA Fact Sheet - Working Safely with Electricity
- OSHA Fact Sheet - Electrical Hazards in Labs
A program for training and providing information to employees with the goal of eliminating ladder related injuries and requiring the safe use of all ladder types.
A program for protecting employees working at heights from injuries associated with falling.
Ensuring that appropriate safety regulations are followed during scaffolding use.